Students from the Faculty of Psychology and Education Sciences are required to refer to the head office of the Central University Library (ground floor) for library cards and to any branch library for traditional (foiled) permits and validations.
The library cards issued by CUL are accepted in any faculty library of the “Babeș-Bolyai” University!
Issuing and validating library cards:
- Issues library cards;
* the users who own a traditional library permit (if they had not yet validated it) can obtain a library card for a fee of 5 lei (and an additional fee for the yearly validation – 10 lei)
- Yearly validation;
* the card is validated yearly (every academic year, starting with 1 November) in order to register any possible changes of user address or professional status.
** the library cards can also be validated in the Library Loan department.
Main user categories
- Master’s degree candidates
- PhD candidates
- Other professional categories
Library card validity
- As long as the user’s initial status remains valid (student, master’s degree candidate, PhD candidate, researcher, professor)
- 5 years for other categories of users
Library card loss or deterioration
- The owner must immediately notify the library;
- The library will issue a duplicate, based on the documents required for issuing a library card.
Excerpts from the user regulations
* library card is personal, intransferable document;
** the library card is validated yearly in order to register any possible changes of user address or professional status.