NEW! The users can benefit by two 5-day extensions for the loaning periods, acquired in two ways: one extension can be made by the user (online, via e-mail, telephone or directly) and the other is made only by the librarian (via e-mail, telephone or directly). In both cases, for a correct identification of the user, the library BARCODE is needed!
- The loan must not have already exceeded the loaning period;
- The users must not have backlogs in the library (publications or money);
- There must be no previous reservation for the respective publication.
Means of extending the loaning period for:
- The Central Library:
- Branch libraries:
- Via e-mail (the address can be found on each library’s website);
- Online, according to the procedure;
- In person, at the branch libraries.