- Registration form - Online New!
- Documents required for issuing a library card
- Fees for issuing library cards
Issuing and validating library cards:
Issues library cards;
* the users who own a traditional library permit (if they had not yet validated it) can obtain a library card for a fee of 5 lei (and an additional fee for the yearly validation – 10 lei)
- Yearly validation;
* the card is validated yearly (every academic year, starting with 1 November) in order to register any possible changes of user address or professional status.
- Library loan department (semi-basement, near the coat check)
- Makes the yearly validation.
- Library branches
- Only issue traditional (foiled) permits;
- Make the yearly validation
Note: The library is an operator of personal data, registered by the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing (registration no. 5420) – see Regulations/Information regarding data processing
Main user categories
- Master’s degree candidates
- PhD candidates
- Other professional categories
Library card validity
- As long as the user’s initial status remains valid (student, master’s degree candidate, PhD candidate, researcher, professor)
- 5 years for other categories of users
Library card loss or deterioration
- The owner must immediately notify the library;
- The library will issue a duplicate, based on the documents required for issuing a library card.
Excerpts from the user regulations
* the library card is personal, intransferable document;
** the library card is validated yearly in order to register any possible changes of user address or professional status.