The library card issuing / validation can be made:
- In the main building of the library (Clinicilor Street no. 2), at the Library Card Counter
- At the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Library
- At the Faculty of Letters Library
Registration Form (for users who have never had a library card before)
- The library cards issued by CUL are valid for all branch libraries of the Babeş-Bolyai University faculties!
- The library card is a personal and non-transferable document.
- The library is a personal data operator authorised by The National Supervisory Authority For Personal Data Processing, registered under no. 5420 in the Central register of data processing records.
Main categories of users
- Bachelor’s students;
- Master’s students;
- PhD students;
- Secondary education students;
- Other socio-professional categories.
Library card validity
- Throughout the duration of the status held at the moment of the registration (bachelor’s student, master’s student, PhD student, researcher, teacher)
- 5 years for other categories of users.
Loss of damage of the library card
- The holder is obligated to immediately notify the library about the loss of the library card;
- The library will issue a duplicate, based on the documents necessary for issuing a library card.
Extracts from the user regulations